segunda-feira, 8 de junho de 2015

Monday morning - a poem -- Poems #1

Hello guys!
I have been writing some poetry in English. I am going to show you guys some during the next weeks.

I hope you'll like it!

Monday morning - a poem

I see people staring at me
I hear them calling my name
What do they want from me?
What does it mean? All the same...

The wind speeds up
As rain starts to pour
Will they wake me up
Or they want me to move?

I'm standing in front of a gateway
In a Monday morning day
I have much to do and say
Will I be on their way?

There's a school nearby
And old memories pass me by
I said so much goodbyes
I don't know if I was right

The wind whispers in my ear
I can't believe in what I hear
My old doubts are clear
Life might bring what isn't near

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário