domingo, 31 de maio de 2015

A Brief Text (Stretch) about Maturity at 18 years old


It might seem weird to hear about maturity from a 18-year-old guy like me. It is, indeed...

But as time goes by, I have realized I have changed (and that I am still changing), I believe that it is very funny how in the end of the adolescence these changes become much more often. I remind me doing things two years ago I wouldn't do nowadays. I changed a lot in the last months also, all the time, what goes OK changes us, but what doesn't change us even more.

The process of growth prepare us for the life in a way that makes us understand our rights and wrongs, it makes us see the good and the bad in both parts.
A person's maturation process is hard in every single way... we question us and everything else. But in the end everything makes sense, everything seems to fit on its own place, slowly.

This is the magic of live, it lets us ready for what is coming and experienced to share it.


When it overwhelms me, I just think of the phrase from the Greek philosopher Heraclitus:
   "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário